18ct Gold Art Deco Diamond Ring Platinum Setting
This Art Deco diamond ring is crafted in 18ct gold and platinum. The diamond-shaped head is set with five sparkling diamonds with milgrain detail. The pinched shoulders highlight the setting very well. A gorgeous ring perfect for any occasion.
The ring is in very good condition. We have checked and tested the diamonds, the shank is strong and we have polished the ring ready for wearing.
- Ring size: UK - N | US - 7
- Weight: 2.2 grams
- Setting measures 7 x 7mm in diameter and 3.5mm off the finger
- Diamonds: Round cuts x 5 totalling approximately 0.15cts
- Metal: 18ct yellow gold & platinum
- Hallmarked: Yes
- Date/ Period: Circa 1920s, Art Deco
- Ref: N761