18ct Gold Sapphire Diamond Gypsy Band Circa 1990s
A nice quality 18ct yellow gold sapphire and diamond gypsy ring, engagement ring, stacking ring.
The channel elipse setting displays natural sapphires and diamonds. The sapphires are gorgeous in colour and nice because they are cabochon cut with a smooth surface. They are complemented beautifully with round brilliant cut diamonds.
The ring looks and feels quality and is in excellent condition with original stones secure and a strong solid 18ct gold shank.
- Ring size: UK - Q 3/4 | US - 8 3/4
- Setting: 12mm across
- Sapphires: 3 x cabochon cut natural sapphires of good colour, approx 0.15cts weight
- Diamonds: 2 x natural round brilliant cut, est vs quality, approx 0.10cts
- Metal: 18ct, 18k, 750, yellow gold
- Hallmarks: Full British assay hallmarks with makers stamp and date letter for 1996
- Ref: N780