18k Yellow Gold Classic Emerald Diamond Ring
Made in 18 karat yellow gold, this classic rectangular emerald diamond dress ring displays an octagon cut emerald with complimenting diamonds. The 18k yellow gold shank is solid and round. The cathedral setting widens at the setting, adding further strength. The ring is fully hallmarked and was probably made between 1950 and 1970.
- The ring is in very good condition with particularly good quality gemstones.
- Ring size: UK - M | US - 6.5
- Setting: 13 x 10mm, 7mm height off the finger
- Diamond content: 12 x 0.05cts of round brilliant cuts totalling approx 0.60cts
- Emerald: Octagon cut, 7 x 4mm, 1.00 carat
- Metal: 18k yellow gold
- Hallmarks: Full British assay marks - London
- Weight: 4.5 grams
- Ref: N785