1920s Diamond Two Stone Ring 18ct & Platinum
A very nice 1920s Art Deco two stone diamond twist ring crafted beautifully in 18ct yellow gold and platinum setting. The round cut diamonds are each prong set into diamond shape mounts and enhanced nicely by the twisted shoulder setting.
The ring is in very good condition.
- Ring size: UK - K 1/2 | US - 5 3/4
- Weight: 2.7 grams
- Diamonds: Round cuts, approximately 0.08cts tdw
- Metal: 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
- Hallmarked: Original marks inside
- Date/ period: 1920s/30s Art Deco
- Ref: N836