1930s Three Stone Diamond Ring 18ct Gold & Platinum
A very nice Art Deco three stone diamond ring made in 18ct yellow gold and platinum setting. Circa 1920s. The diamonds sparkle beautifully and the platinum rub-over setting is accentuated by the knife-edge shoulders. A lovely example that is in very good condition.
The three-stone engagement ring represents friendship, love, and fidelity, or past, present, and future and make ideal engagement or anniversary rings.
- Ring size: UK - P | US - 8
- Setting: 9 x 3mm, 3mm off the finger
- Diamonds: 3 round cuts totalling approximately 0.20 carats, SI/H estimated
- Metal: 18ct yellow gold & platinum
- Weight: 1.9 grams
- Date/ period: Art Deco circa 1920s
- Ref: N837