Amethyst Diamond Halo Ring 9 Carat Hallmarked London 1976
Vintage amethyst diamond halo ring with detailed shoulders, 9ct gold, hallmarked London 1976.
This pre-owned ring features a gorgeous oval cut amethyst claw set over a diamond star shape halo. The amethyst is yellow claw set, the diamonds are set in white gold. The shank is wide at the setting and displays linear crosshatch detail which adds to the overall quality.
This pre-owned ladies dress ring is offered in good condition with particularly lovely quality deep purple amethyst.
- Ring size: UK P | US 8
- Setting: Head measures 12 x 10mm, height off the finger - 7mm
- Shank: Measures 6.5 at the shoulders to 2.5mm at the back
- Weight: 3.2 grams
- Metal: 9ct gold
- Hallmarks: London assay office, dated 1976
- Amethyst: Approximately 0.65 carats
- Diamonds: Approximately 10 carats
- Ref: N700