Antique 18k Gold European Old Cut Five Stone Ring
A very good quality antique 18ct yellow gold five stone diamond ring.
The graduating old European cut diamonds are very good quality and total approx 0.75 carats. The shoulders are detailed with scrolls to give a more ornate and authentic finish. The ring has an original 18ct stamp inside and is in excellent condition throughout with original matching old cut diamonds that sparkle beautifully.
Since diamonds are the traditional stone for engagement rings, a five stone ring would be the perfect way of showing love that has flourished for five years
- Ring size: UK - K | US - 5.5
- Old European cut diamond: Clarity - SI1/Vs2, colour - G/H, 0.70-0.80cts tdw
- Setting: 13 x 5mm across, 4mm wide - shank tapers to 2mm at the back
- Weight: 2.4 grams
- Metal: 18ct, 750 yellow gold
- Period: Late Victorian to early Edwardian
- Ref: N820