Antique 18k Gold Two Stone Diamond Twist Platinum Setting
Edwardian two stone diamond twist ring 18k yellow gold. This elegant ring features two quality 0.15ct old European cut diamonds secured in platinum claws—the diamonds set into a beautiful twist design with graduated curves flowing smoothly into the solid shank. A fabulous example of Edwardian jewellery craftsmanship can be seen in this beautiful piece. Perfect as an engagement ring, the two stones represent love and friendship for a lifetime.
The ring is clean and in very good condition with nice quality eye-clean diamonds, stones secure, good strong shank.
- Ring size: UK M | US 6.5
- Stone setting: 8mm across, width 4mm, 5mm height
- Diamonds: 2 x old European cuts totalling approx 0.30cts, SI clarity, est H colour
- Weight: 2.7 grams
- Metal: 18k yellow gold & platinum
- Hallmarks: Stamped 18k & Plat
- Date/ Period: Antique Edwardian, circa 1910
- Ref: N756