Antique Garnet Pendant Necklace Circa 1910
Regular price £160.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A delightful antique gold pendant featuring a facet cut red garnet in an open setting with flower motifs, complete with lightweight trace chain, circa 1910.
A lovely antique and easy to wear piece, offered in good condition.
- Pendant measures 3.8cm to the top of bale and 1.7cm wide
- Weight: 1.5 grams including chain
- Chain measures 16"/ 45cm in length
- Gemstone: Red Garnet, round facet cut - 0.30cts
- Metal: 9ct gold pendant and chain - both stamped
- Ref: F12