Art Deco Aquamarine Pearl Bar Brooch 15ct Gold
Antique aquamarine & pearl bar brooch 15ct yellow gold circa 1920s.
This beautiful brooch, crafted in 15-carat yellow gold, is set with a round-cut natural aquamarine and complimenting pearls. The original stones are set in individual barrels with milgrain edging, a popular style of the Art Deco period.
The brooch is offered in very good condition throughout. The gold pin slots neatly with a firm and springy feel under a C catch. The aquamarine displays a lovely shade of blue and the pearls have a gorgeous creamy lustre. A fabulous piece.
- Dimensions: 5.4cm in length
- Weight: 2.6 grams
- Setting: 18mm in length
- Aquamarine: round cut, approx 0.15cts
- Metal: 15-carat yellow gold
- Hallmarks: Stamped 15CT on lozenge
- Date/ period: Circa 1920s - Art Deco
- Ref: N695