Art Deco Diamond Daisy Ring 18ct & Platinum
A beautiful antique diamond daisy ring crafted in 18-carat gold and platinum. Having started as a brooch, this gorgeous Art Deco period piece has been converted into this fantastic ring! It features 0.35cts of old cut diamonds set with milgrain detail, centred on a trifurcated split shank with platinum all the way around.
The ring is in excellent condition with magnificent quality diamonds that sparkle beautifully.
- Ring size: UK - M | US 6.5
- Diamonds: 7 x old cuts totalling approx 0.35cts
- Head: 7mm diameter
- Height off the finger: 4mm
- Metal: 18ct yellow gold & platinum
- Hallmarks: 18K stamp and tested
- Weight: 3.1 grams
- Ref: N764