Art Deco Diamond Step Ring 18ct & Platinum
An original Art Deco diamond ring made in 18ct white gold, circa the 1930s.
The 0.20ct diamond is mounted into a square setting with an open-cut cross and milgrain detail. The graduated step shoulders are set with diamonds and further milgrain detail and engraved with a stylised sunray design to the lower part. The ring is stamped inside with makers mark and 18CT & PLAT.
A fabulous and genuine Art Deco ring that is in very good condition.
- Ring size: UK - L 1/4 | 6 1/4
- Feature diamond: Round cut, approximately 0.20cts
- Square setting: 5.5 x 5.5mm
- Height off finger: 5mm
- Shank: Daylight shoulders with chenier detail
- Weight: 2.7 grams
- Metal: 18ct white gold & platinum
- Date/ period: 1920s Art Deco
- Ref: N838